skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
vsmile
Friday, October 9, 2009
About my feeling today...
1.I don't know, when I saw C and his gf I will get angry and say I hate C...
2.When C did not with his gf I will feel happy and I feel that I love him alot???
OMG.. I dont knw what happento me>>>>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
October
(15)
Thanks LORD...
I-pod..
Fall in Love
PJK(PE)
I SHOUT
About my feeling today...
At School- I saw C
Tuition
Church Carnival
Genting(Outdoor)
OMG... i have alot of homework
OMG... i have alot of homework
I am sad in school
Studys
OMG... i have fall in love with a boy...
About Me
vsmile
My name is Vanese Chin Yan Ying. I am just 13 years old. I have alot of best friends 1. Kam Yoke Kwan 2. Crystal Tan 3. Wong jia er 4. Tai May Ser
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment